Ceramic tile/plywood removal

House I purchased and 1/2 laminate 1/2 ceamic tile on main floor. I am removing ceramic and after removing initial tiles notice that there is 1/4 inch plywood over origional linolium. I want to remove plywood but cannot remove morter to expose screws. Any suggestions?
civilstew wrote:

Greetings,
I have done this exact job only I had particle board. In my case I was able to insert a large flat bar under the board in several places and lift it up an entire 4x8 sheet at a time. The screws, spaced 8" on center for me, pulled through the board and were left behind. I could then use an electric drill to unscrew them. The bit quickly ate through through the crust to the metal and the screws came right out. The few that stripped I had to unscrew with pliers. You might also consider just going over the plywood again and saving yourself some trouble.
Hope this helps, William Deans