Ceramic tile over painted basement floor

When I tiled my painted back porch I sand blasted it to get rid of the paint. Come to think of it I sandblasted it to prepare it for paint.
Jimmie

When I tiled my painted back porch I sand blasted it to get rid of the paint. Come to think of it I sandblasted it to prepare it for paint.
Jimmie
Or you could use this...
Trafficmaster Allure Tile, Corfu Resilient Vinyl Plank Flooring
Our easiest-to-install flooring ever! Install an entire floor cleanly, easily in just a few hours. Easy GripStripT installation - Lays directly over your old floor; no floor prep or messy glue needed! Looks and feels like ceramic tile. feel the texture! Completely waterproof. Perfect in high moisture areas. basements, kitchens, and bathrooms. Warm comfort and quiet under foot. 25 year residential warranty.
a.. Corfu Ceramic Tile Finish b.. Super durable and completely waterproof c.. Unique interlocking-edge design for simple installation d.. Simply lay overlapping GripStripT of one plank on adjacent plank and press together. No other adhesive required. Minimal trimming involved. Just score and snap! e.. Sold by the box, each covers 24 Sq. Ft. Nice stuff...Real easy to install and looks great....Available at Homedepot and other places I'm sure..Here is the link to HD...
http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId051&langId=-1&catalogId053&productId0595260&N000003+90112+500139+4217