Ceramic Tile for Outdoor Deck?

We're considering ceramic tile for a deck that will be exposed to the worst a Minnesota winter has to offer. From what I've read it seems feasible with the proper underlayment, but does anyone have experience or advice to offer?
Thanks, Tom
Ceramic tile is usually very slippery. I don't know if ceramic will take the exteme cold either. Try porcelein. It's no slip and much stronger than ceramic.

I'm doing the same thing in NJ and got some different advice.
Don't use ceramic, too porous. Freeze thaw will bust it up. Porcelain is recommended. I am using VersaTile Redquarry Tile rated for outdoors.
I got differing opinions on underlayment membranes. Some adamently advised for it. Some said don't bother. I used it.
Some recommended some special "caralastic" (very expensive) thinset mix. Some recommended mason mix. I used Hydroment PM.
And make sure you seal the grout.
Good Luck
GigaNews wrote:

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 19:54:26 -0500, "GigaNews"

Your local tile supplier does. :)
Jeff