Ceramic tile- for kitchen- grout question- easy clean

Hi, I will be having new ceramic tile installed in my kitchen. The tile store has told me that there is a new grout that they recommend because it has been shown to be very easy to clean- easy clean grout.

Is this a common grout now used for kitchen tiles??

Is this a hard grout to work with? One tile installer told me that it would take twice the usual time to use this grout and said not to use it. Could someone shed some light on this grout? Thanks KOS

Reply to
KOS

Only things I know of for tile joints are grout (cement + stuff) and epoxy. Never used epoxy but I suspect it is a bear to use.

Grout isn't hard to clean if it is sealed. Yes, if you use white grout it will eventually get dirty looking; the solution is to use a dark(er) color to begin with.

Reply to
dadiOH