Ceramic tile.

Bathroom ceramic tile, homeowner now hates gawdy color. Not quite willing to tear out bathroom wall...is there any way to paint effectively ceramic tile..(the small 4x4 size). I'm not familiar with anything you can do to them...but I thought I would ask. Perry

Reply to
Perry Templeton

One solution is that you can tile over tile...

Paint is another solution, but is probably just as expensive, and won't last nearly as long.

KB

Reply to
Kyle Boatright

Reply to