Ceramic tile.

Bathroom ceramic tile, homeowner now hates gawdy color. Not quite willing to tear out bathroom wall...is there any way to paint effectively ceramic tile..(the small 4x4 size). I'm not familiar with anything you can do to them...but I thought I would ask. Perry
One solution is that you can tile over tile...
Paint is another solution, but is probably just as expensive, and won't last nearly as long.
KB

Had our bath and shower painted wish epoxy paint 5 years ago. Still looks great but it is very sensitive to scratching . Not for kids. Be sure material is same as used to repair bathtubs. FMK