Ceramic standoff/spacer...

Old GE range bake element standoff shattered -- it's a ceramic of ~5/8" OD, 13/16" L w/ a 3/16" hole in which a little prongie off the metal foot of the element sits. It is, apparently NLA from GE and doesn't come w/ new bake element so I'm left w/ only one of two to hole the element off the floor of the oven.
I've had no success on finding much close; anybody here have any ideas? Doesn't have to be identical; two matching for the purpose would do.
Best I've come up with is from Digikey/Newark that are 1/2" OD, 3/4" L but they're threaded for a #6 machine screw for board standoff purposes and that's smaller ID hole than will work w/o some modifications.
If anybody's got any ideas (or has a 80's-90s vintage old range might take a look and see if can spare :) )....
Only local repair guy doesn't have any in his collection of stuff which was surprising.
On 3/6/14, 5:33 PM, dpb wrote:

Try here: http://www.mcmaster.com/#unthreaded-spacers/=qzbzz7
Ceramic, 1/2" OD, 3/4" L, 1/4" hole
On 3/6/2014 5:03 PM, Retired wrote: ...

By gosh by golly, I think'll that'll just do the trick...thanks. Don't know why McM-C didn't come to mind.

On 3/6/2014 5:33 PM, dpb wrote:

To state the obvious, have you simply tried looking at one of the big online appliance parts suppliers? Go to google and search for 'online appliance parts' (without the quotes) and try a few. I'm sure that somebody has on -- at least I've never been able to stump all of them for obscure parts although the prices can seem painful sometimes.
On 3/6/2014 5:06 PM, BenignBodger wrote: ...

NLA

On 3/6/2014 5:33 PM, dpb wrote:

When I was a kid in government school, we used to fire pottery in the art class. Wonder if you have someone around who does pottery, and can throw and spin and dodge, parry, thrust, and fire one for you (Daffy Duck music inserted).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v
uihrjLNAo
--
.