Ceramic Disk valves

Are these ceramic disk valves good for faucets? I have the old compression faucets but I am tired of replacing washers and seats.
Who makes the best ceramics?

compression
I have used American Standard and so far they have preformed flawlessly (about 7 years).
--

Roger Shoaf

Cool. I think I'll put one of those in. Lifetime warranties sound like they are confident in their product.