Central heating problem

Hi guy and gals... My CH system isn't working properly. The CH only works when i have the HW on... The boiler controller is a Potterton EP2002 and it doesn't seem to be working to well... The HW and CH seems to come on when i select them on but they stay on after the time when they are due to switch off... I just think i'm wasting energy heating an empty house and heating up water for no reason... Do you think i just need a new controller?? If so, which do you reccommend???
Thanks!
--
adam thompson

adam thompson wrote: