Central Heating

Hi I wonder if anyone can help me . Our old combi boiler was replaced in December because the water jacket was leaking & could not be repaired [ Grant Boiler], soon after fitting the pressure dropped again, Engineers came & found a small leak.

One again the pressure is dropping, i am now told itmust be a leak in the house, probably under the floor boards & nothing to do with them . The problem did not exist before the new boiler was fitted

On top of that i have now also had an account for commissioning the boiler, this was not done at the time of fitting.

Could i question why a separate expensive trip was required for this, Thanks Wally

Reply to
ron

Post here as well:

UK.D-I-Y

Reply to
Speedy Jim

Hi Jim Thanks for your help .much appreciated i will post there as qwell

Reply to
ron