Central Air Conditioning SEER ratings, etc..

I have a Bryant central air unit and I'm trying to determine the SEER rating for it. Is there any way to tell by looking at the info plate on the outside of the outdoor unit? It gives me the serial number, prod #, mod number and a variety of numbers as far as what freon charge it initially had, the h/p of the motor, the voltage needed, etc.
Thanks, Walter

Best check the Bryant website. I know of no way to find the seer rating by the name plate unless it is listed. A package unit will be close to the SEER ratings a split system could be lower because of installation issues.
Age will have a lot to do with the SEER. If your home is newer than 1995 then the unit is a 10 SEER minimum. If the unit is older than 1995,,,, well you get the idea.
I offer this as a help to determine if you can save any money by changing out the unit.
http://198.147.238.24/ac_calc/default.asp
Notice that changing the insulation of the ducts will have a positive effect.
Thanks. I did send an email to Bryant with my unit specifics.
Walter