Central AC leaking water

My attic AC sits on top of my furnace, which sit on a pan. If water gets in the pan, there is a float switch, and the AC compressor will cut off. On the AC unit there is a drain pipe that comes out by the coil and drains out side. I have had problems with water draining down through the furance and into the lower pan. I cleaned out the drain pipe, and the water still gets into the pan below. A month ago the blower motor burned out, and I had someone come out to replace it. He said that the reason the water was building up so much was because the old blower was wearing out. Last night I went up and checked and the pan was full! I took the enclosure off the top of the coil, and looked down, and could see that water was around the coils, but just below the level of the drain line. I could hear the water dripping out into the pan below. Is this normal condensation, and the pan that the coils sit on have a hole in it. Can this be fixed by me, or should I bring in a professional.
Darren wrote:

The top drain is not clogged. I can see it when I look from above. The water that sits in the pan just below the coil, but above the furance, is leaking down into the furnace, and into the lower pan. The upper drain, sit just so, that about 3/4 inch of water will build up before it will drain into it. CJT wrote: