Central AC Advice

Answer this: (a) There's more of a chance of shitty installs with the lower-rated equipment. or (b)The possibility of a shitty install equal across all brands.

Only in your eyes.

The survey was an "example"? Bwahaha. The survey was based on the experience of 36,000 users.

Reply to
xModem

You're firing blanks, Fred.

You still don't get it. It doesn't MATTER. It's a call for service.

The possibility of faulty installation is equal across all the surveyed brands. If the bottom rated units have bad installs, so do the top ones. If you want to argue that the chances of faulty installation is NOT equal across all the rated brands, then the bottom rated ones have MORE of a propensity for shitty installs, then that still factors into the survey as MORE PROBLEMS. Pay attention to this next statement: The homeowner doesn't give a shit what the problem is when he's freezing. His system has let him down.

You can't argue your way out of this.

This entire post has been nothing but lame flames. You've got nothing left.

Reply to
xModem

What a f****it. You're really getting desperate.

Reply to
xModem

Facts, boy, FACTS!!!

I posted an example of a simple survey. You couldn't understand it, and couldn't see how it related to a larger survey base. I than changed the numbers, since you were to incompetent to do it yourself. Then you posted an inaccurate statement about the survey and got called on it. Now you want to sidestep all that and say that my survey isn't accurate. The only thing that's inaccurate is your bullshit statement.

That's the biggest pile of shit that I have saw in a long time. You got your ass kicked and you are not man enough to admit it. Is that because you're really a little sissy girl?

Reply to
<kjpro

Nope, the facts will always be here to back up the correct information. Bullshit is bullshit, no matter how many times you want to say it&#39;s accurate.

Reply to
<kjpro

The only person who was firing blanks, was your daddy, when your mother conceived you.

And that doesn&#39;t make the survey accurate. WHAT caused the failure? Most likely an installation issue.

Again, that&#39;s not the equipments fault!!!!

Again, that doesn&#39;t mean it&#39;s the equipments fault.

What&#39;s so hard about that for you to understand?

If a truck&#39;s breaks fail, is it the trucks fault? If the truck crashed on the interstate, is it the trucks fault?

Your comments are simply inaccurate. It&#39;s really a shame you can&#39;t understand something that&#39;s simple for most people to grasp.

I guess you chose to ignore the facts. You better go re-read the thread and learn something for a change.

I on the other hand, have facts to back up my side of the conversation. I haven&#39;t saw one person back you up throughout this complete thread.

Everybody knows your bullshit is bullshit and that you&#39;re to ignorant to understand the true FACTS!

Must really suck to be so stupid.

Reply to
<kjpro

Well there we go. Since statistically, every furnace in the survey has an equal possibility of a shitty install, that effectively *removes* it as an influence of the results of the survey. If you can&#39;t see that, you&#39;re either a liar or an idiot.

How about you post a link to a reputable website that effectively negates the survey in question?

How about I pull a "simple survey" out of my ass, just like you&#39;ve done? It&#39;s completely and utterly irrelevant.

So sayeth the Black Knight.

Reply to
xModem

Ahahaha! Wow, that was devastating.

How about you post some proof.

If you knew anything about automotive recalls, you wouldn&#39;t make such a stupid statement.

How about you post a reference to those "facts"

Oh, and unlike you, I don&#39;t need anyone to defend me. I can fight my own battles.

Yep, I wonder how you manage.

Reply to
xModem

Let us all stop the bickering! Here is a longtime highly respected Tech,

- RoBo Tech speaking to other HVAC techs.

Just for the record, Goodman has been challenging all other brands of equipment for years to produce their percentage of failed parts&#39; returns and has "not yet had any other manufacturer step up to dispute Goodman&#39;s claim to have the lowest percentage of failures in the industry." Goodman&#39;s claim to have the lowest percentage of failures in the industry." (Goodman wells more units than the other individual brands.)

I just walked a Goodman basher through properly charging a Goodman system that he was claiming had a bad compressor. After setting the equipment to the proper settings and charging according to the Goodman chart, the system was working exactly as it was designed to work. Hopefully this guy is a "past" basher now that he knows how to properly work with Goodman equipment.

Minimum...95% of problems I hear about Goodman systems, I can walk the tech through resolving or show where a wrong application, installation, maintenance or service created the problem that caused the failure.

Please, if you do not know what you are doing with brands other then the one you have been trained on, and you do not have any respect for equipment, or your own skills...please do not work on brands you wrongly think are inferior. It is "YOU" (so-called techs) that are inferior and the real statistics prove it. - RoBo Tech

Reply to
udarrell

I have, about 100 items that they left out or couldn&#39;t even gather.

How about you get a clue, boy.

I see you missed the point or you wouldn&#39;t have brought up recalls... LOL

Never heard of &#39;operator error&#39;?

What a Dipshit... you&#39;re more ignorant that what I first thought.

Geez... go re-read the thread... I have posted facts in damn near every post.

I can&#39;t help it you can&#39;t comprehend the content.

How&#39;s that survey training coming along? LOL

I can fight my own battles too, but I don&#39;t see anyone agreeing with you, Boy.

It&#39;s really hard when one comes across someone as stupid as you.

Reply to
<kjpro

If you can&#39;t understand the facts to why their survey is nothing but bullshit, you&#39;ll never understand.

And at this point, I know you can&#39;t even understand a simple example.

What do you want to discuss next (that you can&#39;t understand), Junior?

Geez, how can you not understand what I&#39;ve posted? Are you really that slow? Did you always ride the short bus?

Yes, it&#39;s completely irrelevant when you can&#39;t understand it...

Truth is the truth, facts are facts, bullshit is bullshit... And we all know what you&#39;ve posted is nothing but bullshit.

Reply to
<kjpro

As I said before. You&#39; wouldn&#39;t know truth if it f***ed you all night long and made you breakfast in the morning.

Your admission that bad installs are possible with every brand surveyed equally was the admission I&#39;ve been waiting for.

This simplifies things considerably. Since no one brand has a disadvantage with regards to bad installations, the survey simply can now be viewed as it should, i.e., ranked in order by number of service calls. No more, no less.

Your two main complaints have been adequately addressed. First, is the age of the survey. I made this quite clear from the get-go that the survey was from

2004. Goodman may now very well be the best furnace money can currently buy, but that doesn&#39;t change the results of the survey in question.

Secondly was your insistence that bad installs (something you&#39;ve failed to substantiate with outside your own bluster) turned out to be a non-starter, with your admission that every brand in the survey had an equal chance of being installed sloppily.

Since I&#39;ve made my point, consistently, many times, I see no more point in carrying this on. Your inability to parse simple survey data is evident for all to see. Your hand waving appeals to authority, with "facts" you&#39;re unable to back up, are a matter of record. Your pathetic "survey" you made up on the spot was dishonest, but at least entertaining.

Being the blowhard you are, you will claim victory, but we all know you&#39;d be full of shit. Once again. I won&#39;t be around to read it.

Reply to
xModem

You have no proof outside your own anecdotal bluster. Goggle "proof", f****it.

Operator error turning your furnace on? Bwahaha. You complete and utter f****ng pillock.

Again, your own lies. You haven&#39;t and _can&#39;t_ post proof outside that.

Heh. Operator error. You&#39;re done like dinner.

Reply to
xModem

Fuckwit? Oh my, you got real creative with that one, Boy.

I suggest you Google &#39;bullshit&#39; and *try* to understand that it doesn&#39;t translate to facts. LOL

BTW, it&#39;s &#39;Google&#39; not &#39;Goggle&#39;.

Yep, that&#39;s right, operator error. I guess you&#39;ve never heard of &#39;never changing the air filter since we bought the house&#39;.

You&#39;re so clueless, that even your mother would be disgusted at your ignorance!

conversation. I

And where&#39;s your proof? Most of the time you have to use &#39;common sense&#39;, &#39;facts&#39;, &#39;training&#39;, &#39;field tests&#39;, &#39;etc&#39;. To bad you don&#39;t have any!

Yep, operator error.

The guy &#39;never&#39; changed his filter! The guy built a fence/deck around the condenser. The guy hit the condenser with a rock while mowing.

The facts goes on and on, just like your bullshit!!!

Reply to
<kjpro

Facts, do you not know/understand what this means?

Which proves absolutely nothing. To bad you&#39;re to incompetent to understand the real facts!

disadvantage

Which doesn&#39;t account for different conditions in different areas...

Hacks sell different brands in different areas of the US. Geez, do you think nothing changes from area to area?

This doesn&#39;t even take into account that equipment changes EVERY FUCKING YEAR!!!!!

Yes, it does! It means that their survey is complete bullshit. How does this help you make an informed decision today?

God you&#39;re ignorant.

non-starter,

Which doesn&#39;t mean their survey included the same number of installation errors for every brand. It doesn&#39;t account for the same installation errors. It doesn&#39;t account for people having different opinions of their equipment. It doesn&#39;t account for people who didn&#39;t provide accurate information.

The list goes on and on... the survey is based on shit that doesn&#39;t allow it to be accurate.

That&#39;s because you know you lost and you can&#39;t be a man and just admit to it, Boy!

Dishonest? Why, because you couldn&#39;t understand it correctly? LOL It was an example that you was to incompetent to understand.

Good, maybe you&#39;ll finally quit posting bullshit information!

BTW, I see you didn&#39;t counter the information by Robin. LOL

Reply to
<kjpro

Absolutely NOT. The 5 ton inside unit is cheaper to operate and will have some expansion value in case you add a room and want more cooling later on.

Your installer will be able to control for the very unlikely humidity problem mentioned earlier.

Reply to
valvejob

On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 13:02:28 -0500, kjpro puked:

You know I would just love to grab you two pathetic fucks by the necks and bang your bloated egos together. I hope others in AHR took notice as to how f****ng foolish you two imbeciles are with this endless pissing match and never ever take advice from either one of you dolts.

Reply to
Straw Man

Like the information that you provided for the original poster.

BTW, I did help the OP and he was thankful. :-)

Reply to
<kjpro

Immaterial to my comments as you f****ng well know.

Then you went on to participate in a flood of wits and egos that will damn well scare away other not so thick-skinned posters. You are an intelligent person, emote it.

Reply to
Straw Man

Looking to install a new AC unit. 2.5T outdoor with a 3T coil. Maratherm for around $2,200 or a comfortmaker for around $3,000. Any advice?

Reply to
bcharles042486