Central AC Advice

Page 4 of 8

You're making your own data up. I expect nothing less from you.

If a manufacturer was having problems, and sold a bunch of units, then there is a problem. So he corrected it. Lots of people got stuck with their shit.
Again, your speculation and bafflegab mean nothing.

As long as you keep making up nonsense.

The survey is genuine, asshole. I already told you why you don't like the results.

not!
the
*You* read it, *you* made *your* statement about it, I didn't change the data... I'm sorry this confused your little brain.
You want me to hold your hand while I explain EVERYTHING to you?
Geez, how in the hell do you make it through the day?

lower
are
so
make
it
survey
but
survey?
there
shit.
The only nonsense that's here is being posted by yourself. At least I can read and comprehend a little survey that someone makes up for an example... LMAO

you
But, I told you (even if the survey wasn't bullshit), I'm not trying to sell anyone here anything. I'll install whatever brand the client requests... so how does this 'bullshit' survey effect my business?
When are you going to post something that isn't just more bullshit?
Are you ready to answer my questions yet? You keep ignoring them... I wonder why? LOL

Content: 0 Bullshit: 10

Watching you dance.

Your faux survey? LOL.

That's the 10th time you've said that. It's still bullshit.

How often does the "client" request a brand? I'll guess, hardly ever. They leave it to the judgement of the installer.

You haven't posting anything with content, other than your own manufactured "survey".

can't
problems.
The
any
Understand a survey: 0 Want to argue over surveys: 10

Just posting facts that you can't understand and continually want to ignore.

replied
is
posed
systems
is.
numbers,
equipment?
comprehend
period,
couple
for
You can't even understand a simple survey, yet you want to argue with its content. LOL

the
Yes, the CR survey *is* bullshit... I think you're starting to finally 'get it'.

sell
They
What's your point? Or did you even have one?

manufactured
I have posted 'why' their survey is a JOKE. I have posted 'questions' to 'why' their survey is a JOKE. You won't even answer the questions that I asked of you... because deep down in that thing above your shoulders (that you call a brain), you KNOW I'm right! Just admit it and go on. You can't win something that you don't even understand. LOL
Do you want some help comprehending surveys?
Get a clue, boy!
Snip extraneous bullshit.

I can understand surveys. You haven't provided one, other than the figures you pulled out of your ass.
I provided a survey. You chose to argue with its contents.

Yawn.

figures
Are you still upset that you couldn't read a simple survey?
Are you to incompetent to comment (on my questions) as to why the CR survey is a JOKE?
Boy, you need to grow up and try to learn something for a change. Your little mind must be fixated on little things.

I read it and understood it. Unless you're talking about your survey, which is no survey at all.

You really are a one trick pony. I've already commented, ad nauseum.

More vapid nonsense.

which
Here it is again... you know what I'm talking about, you just chose to try and change the subject.
QUOTE:

Bwahaha.
make
END QUOTE
Tell me again that you were talking about the CR survey. LOL You can understand a simple example.

survey
Still no comment...

And again, for the 10th time, you've posted your own faux survey. Since it isn't a legitimate survey, it doesn't warrant consideration.
And once again, since you're insisting that bad installation is the main reason for the lower rated units, that simply shows that your chances of getting a shittier installation on the lower-ranked units, is much higher than on the top-ranked ones.
And also once again, when the homeowner turns on his furnace, and it doesn't work, that's a problem. Doesn't matter WHY there's a problem, only that there IS a problem.

Because I don't think it is a joke. Your survey is a joke, because it is no survey. But you already knew that.

try
not!
it
But, it wasn't till you made your inaccurate statement that you didn't want to discuss it further.
Do you want help understanding Survey's 101? LMAO

than
Nope, it happens with *all* brands.

doesn't
there
Again, they're ranking the brands. It does matter if it's an installation issue, because that's not the equipments fault that it broke down, you freaking idiot!

no
It's a simple example of a survey that you couldn't understand.
How's that 'Understanding Survey's 101' coming along? LOL

What inaccurate statement?

This from someone whose trying to make a survey say something it doesn't.

So then quality of equipment MUST count for something? Of course it does. You've got 1 shoe nailed to the floor, Fred.

Of course not, arsehole. You keep saying the homeowner has to have experience in furnaces before he can report he had a problem with it.

Much better than yours, as you so ably demonstrated yet again.

the
survey,
can't
problems.
Since
want
Geez... it's even in the same post and you can't find it... not to mention 'you' posted the inaccurate information.
Do you remember saying this? "It doesn't change the fact that group 2 and group 3 had more problems."
If not, look above, boy!

So how's the training coming? It' looks like you're studying real hard... as you can't even remember what you just posted. LOL

main
of
higher
Boy, can you not read and comprehend anything?
You must be the dumbest idiot on Usenet.

that
can
You're still missing the facts. I said that the homeowner 'doesn't' know *why* their equipment failed. If it's an installation issue, that isn't the equipments fault.
What's so hard for you to understand?

CR
is
I can and do comprehend surveys, you on the other hand want to ignore them and then later forget what you posted about them.
I see you are still flunking 'How to Read Survey's 101'.... LOL

You're firing blanks, Fred.

You still don't get it. It doesn't MATTER. It's a call for service.
The possibility of faulty installation is equal across all the surveyed brands. If the bottom rated units have bad installs, so do the top ones. If you want to argue that the chances of faulty installation is NOT equal across all the rated brands, then the bottom rated ones have MORE of a propensity for shitty installs, then that still factors into the survey as MORE PROBLEMS. Pay attention to this next statement: The homeowner doesn't give a shit what the problem is when he's freezing. His system has let him down.
You can't argue your way out of this.

This entire post has been nothing but lame flames. You've got nothing left.

than
one.
guess
mention
doesn't.
what
The only person who was firing blanks, was your daddy, when your mother conceived you.

chances
does.
installation
he
And that doesn't make the survey accurate. WHAT caused the failure? Most likely an installation issue.
Again, that's not the equipments fault!!!!

doesn't
him
Again, that doesn't mean it's the equipments fault.
What's so hard about that for you to understand?
If a truck's breaks fail, is it the trucks fault? If the truck crashed on the interstate, is it the trucks fault?

Your comments are simply inaccurate. It's really a shame you can't understand something that's simple for most people to grasp.

the
it
them
left.
I guess you chose to ignore the facts. You better go re-read the thread and learn something for a change.
I on the other hand, have facts to back up my side of the conversation. I haven't saw one person back you up throughout this complete thread.
Everybody knows your bullshit is bullshit and that you're to ignorant to understand the true FACTS!
Must really suck to be so stupid.

Ahahaha! Wow, that was devastating.

How about you post some proof.

If you knew anything about automotive recalls, you wouldn't make such a stupid statement.

How about you post a reference to those "facts"
Oh, and unlike you, I don't need anyone to defend me. I can fight my own battles.

Yep, I wonder how you manage.
xModem wrote:

Let us all stop the bickering! Here is a longtime highly respected Tech, - RoBo Tech speaking to other HVAC techs.
Just for the record, Goodman has been challenging all other brands of equipment for years to produce their percentage of failed parts' returns and has "not yet had any other manufacturer step up to dispute Goodman's claim to have the lowest percentage of failures in the industry." Goodman's claim to have the lowest percentage of failures in the industry." (Goodman wells more units than the other individual brands.)
I just walked a Goodman basher through properly charging a Goodman system that he was claiming had a bad compressor. After setting the equipment to the proper settings and charging according to the Goodman chart, the system was working exactly as it was designed to work. Hopefully this guy is a "past" basher now that he knows how to properly work with Goodman equipment.
Minimum...95% of problems I hear about Goodman systems, I can walk the tech through resolving or show where a wrong application, installation, maintenance or service created the problem that caused the failure.
Please, if you do not know what you are doing with brands other then the one you have been trained on, and you do not have any respect for equipment, or your own skills...please do not work on brands you wrongly think are inferior. It is "YOU" (so-called techs) that are inferior and the real statistics prove it. - RoBo Tech

I have, about 100 items that they left out or couldn't even gather.
How about you get a clue, boy.

stupid
I see you missed the point or you wouldn't have brought up recalls... LOL
Never heard of 'operator error'?
What a Dipshit... you're more ignorant that what I first thought.

Geez... go re-read the thread... I have posted facts in damn near every post.
I can't help it you can't comprehend the content.
How's that survey training coming along? LOL

I can fight my own battles too, but I don't see anyone agreeing with you, Boy.

It's really hard when one comes across someone as stupid as you.

You have no proof outside your own anecdotal bluster. Goggle "proof", fuckwit.

Operator error turning your furnace on? Bwahaha. You complete and utter fucking pillock.

Again, your own lies. You haven't and _can't_ post proof outside that.

Heh. Operator error. You're done like dinner.

Fuckwit? Oh my, you got real creative with that one, Boy.
I suggest you Google 'bullshit' and *try* to understand that it doesn't translate to facts. LOL
BTW, it's 'Google' not 'Goggle'.

Yep, that's right, operator error. I guess you've never heard of 'never changing the air filter since we bought the house'.
You're so clueless, that even your mother would be disgusted at your ignorance!

conversation. I

And where's your proof? Most of the time you have to use 'common sense', 'facts', 'training', 'field tests', 'etc'. To bad you don't have any!

own
Yep, operator error.
The guy 'never' changed his filter! The guy built a fence/deck around the condenser. The guy hit the condenser with a rock while mowing.
The facts goes on and on, just like your bullshit!!!
xModem wrote:

We are talking about the context of the factors NOT associated with equipment brands' that cause equipment failures which those surveys' leave out! They and the reader's of their survey are associating every failure to the equipment. That is an example of a misleading survey.
Surveys are mere samplings & in respect to Air conditioning equipment those samplings do NOT indicate the quality of the equipment, therefore, other factors enter into a higher rate of failure for those particular brands in any particular survey.
When you learn how to qualify the installers & techs "you will be enabled to install the equipment with 'the best overall payback' over the number of years you decide to keep it." Those factors are far too involved to include in a survey!
Who knows equipment better than those who have serviced most brands & worked on them for many decades. That survey does NOT tell us squat concerning the actual quality & longevity of the equipment. It is a mere statistical survey, in another area of the country with different owners the picture could change considerably & even then, it is rather meaningless.
You have NO idea how numerous the factors are that result in premature repairs! I subscribe to CR but take some of the surveys with a grain of salt. Survey stats can be way off base; you are welcome to believe what you want to believe. My choice of HVAC equipment, its performance & payback will NOT be based on any CR survey. http://www.udarrell.com/proper_cfm_btuh_duct_sizing_air_conditioning_systems.html
- udarrell