Central A/C problems

Hi,
I will post more details as I find them, but here's the situation in a nutshell.
Our A/C cools air, but barely blows it out. The outdoor unit is on and seems to be functioning properly. We have cold air coming out of the diffusers, but barely any air with virtually no pressure.
The filter is clean. The problem came on suddenly.
What could be wrong.
Many thanks in advance,
Sam
Sam Takoy wrote:

Blower motor quit or start relay to it failed, perhaps...
Sadly, that's not enough detail to be useful. One option comes to mind is frozen up evaporator, but it could be so many other things. Bad blower motor, bad capacitor, duct problem, vents blocked, low freon, voltage fluctuations, and on and on with the options.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
"Sam Takoy" wrote in message

It sounds like the blower motor unit.
Frank Lardino

Can you look at the AC coil, its probably frozen so let it thaw, time for the AC man.
Dogone have you charged the battery I bet you did not Mmm

Ah; Grumpy ................. but which battery?
Signed Dopey.