Cement repair

I have a porch where the entire front has flaked off. It used to be covered by many large bushes and you could not see it, but now i removed all the bushes and will be planting grass in its place. I want to make the front of the porch look nice again.

What will be the best way to refinish this porch. I thought about making a form and pouring concrete down up against the existing concrete. Will it stick and adhere to the existing concrete?

Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks in advance. Phil

Reply to
Phil Miller

Consider facing it with fake brick or stone veneer. That would look better than patched up concrete. You'll never get the patches to blend in unless you cover the entire surface with something.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia