Cell phone 911

My cell phone (Tracfone LG-200) has a choice of "E911" or "Location". No one at Tracfone or LG has been able to tell me what the difference is. I know that "E911" allows me to call 911. What does "Location" do for me?
---MIKE---

On Dec 9, 2:27 pm, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (---MIKE---) wrote:

E911 lets your phone be tracked for only 911 calls. Location lets it be tracked by other systems that may use GPS to track cell phones