ceiling stain

I need to repaint a stain on a popcorn ceiling in an area about six inches by four feet. What precautions are advised?

They make a spray at the home store called "Kills" Sometimes it takes two coats I also have used aluminum paint before they came out with Kills.
Easy to use a little floor protection just in case and away ya go
A spritz of bleach [careful not to breath it in] will often remove a stain without painting.
-- Remove -NOSPAM- to contact me.
Step (1) Find and correct the source of the stain.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math