ceiling stain

I need to repaint a stain on a popcorn ceiling in an area about six inches by four feet. What precautions are advised?

Reply to
Bill W

They make a spray at the home store called "Kills" Sometimes it takes two coats I also have used aluminum paint before they came out with Kills.

Easy to use a little floor protection just in case and away ya go

Reply to
SQLit

A spritz of bleach [careful not to breath it in] will often remove a stain without painting.

-- Remove -NOSPAM- to contact me.

Reply to
John Keiser

Step (1) Find and correct the source of the stain.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan