Ceiling Panel

I am about to start renovating my basement and I am considering installing either: - Ceiling panel - Dry Wall - Tee Bar Ceiling Tile.
I am new at this stuff and was looking for some feedback on which way to go.
Thanks
Brian
hillier snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
Brian Hillier wrote:

Drop-in tiles like an office bldg. So you can get at pipes and wiring when something messes up as it surely will.
<< - Tee Bar Ceiling Tile. >>
Convenient, easy installation, gets my vote. too. Subjectively, it seems to be better looking material.
Joe
From an access point, a dropped ceiling ('Tee-Bar') is the best. I chose a sheetrock ceiling because it gave the room a home type feeling instead of an office feeling.