Ceiling Fans - Thank you

I have received so many helpful replies as it relates to getting a ceiling fan in my bedroom.

I have decided to go ahead with the project. It will have a light, and a remote control.

It will also be a low profile as my ceiling in that room is 8' tall.

It would take forever to thank each and everyone of you, but thank you all so very much.

This group is awesome.

Kate

Reply to
Kate

On Wed 29 Jul 2009 10:21:34p, Kate told us...

Glad you were able to gather enough information here to come to a conclusion. You might want to take a look at this Emerson model. It has both a light kit and remote control available, and is an excellent fan. I have no affiliation with Emerson, but I do own 7 of their fans.

Wayne Boatwright

Reply to
RBM

Reply to
RBM

I have one with a remote, if I got a new one id like a lighted remote so I can adjust it when im in bed, HD should get someone to show you the remotes, mine isnt that easy to adjust fan speed, get built in not aftermarket units. HD , menards installs them, so if it wobbles or isnt right its an easy complaint they will take care of, hire someone yourself then any issues are your headache, so have the seller install it. I bought maybe 24 fans recently, some do come defective. Get what is easiest to use.

Reply to
ransley