ceiling fan wiring

ebay

Reply to
D. Fault

A permit to replace a ceiling fan?

I replaced a valve in the shower today. Do I need to call the inspector for that too?

Yes some places are ridicules, few years back I live in NJ and permit is require to replace Hot water heater even so I can and did ten time better job then any plumber so I replace the HW without permit no problem with that but then sanitation department refuse to pickup old one. by the way permit was $75.00!

Reply to
Tony944