Ceiling Fan wall remote with 3 way switch?

I just installed a Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan and wanted to install an in wall remote. Problem is that HD doesn't sell any 3 way versions of this. Does anybody know of a manufacturer that sells an in Wall remote 3 way switch that would work with the Hampton Bay ceiling Fan?

If it is in the wall how can it be a remote?

It has the wireless controls combined with the wall switch to turn on/off power to the fan. They sell them, not just in the double pole variety.
I think I know the fan you're talking about. Why not just get another remote and set the dip switches the same as the first one

Casablanca has that sort of control in a wall mount version. Lots of features, but just two wires to the fan.
Casablanca does, but won't work with the HB fan

I was pretending to be a stockholder in the company, and planting an idea in a potential customer's head. :-)
kman22 had written this in response to http://www.thestuccocompany.com/maintenance/Ceiling-Fan-wall-remote-with-3-way-switch-253559-.htm : did you ever find an answer to this? I just installed this same fan but the swtich I am installing it to is a double switch wall mount and the wall swtich that comes with it is just a single. Where can I find a solution to mount this HB switch into a double switch wall mount?

##-----------------------------------------------## Delivered via http://www.thestuccocompany.com/ Building Construction and Maintenance Forum Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.home.repair - 294445 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##