ceiling fan blades

Thanks to all for good discussion and information on my question about the number of blades on a ceiling fan. Now here's the real story: My wife really likes the Hampton Bay Escape (3 blades, 64" diam) with its nautical appearance. Has anyone in this group owned this fan or seen it in operation? If so, how does it do?
Lynn Willis Indianapolis