Cavity Wall Dry Lining Box

Can this be fitted to a plywood panel? What holds it in place?
http://www.homebase.co.uk/en/homebaseuk/2-gang-35mm-cavity-wall-%28dry-lining%29-box---white-280373
Kenny
On 7/20/15 2:39 PM, Kenny wrote:

Explained here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v
tdMUE28Zo
Plywood should work if it is same (or close to same) thickness as the dry liner.
For the benefit of us USA readers, "drylining" is what we would call drywall or sheetrock, vs wet plaster.
http://www.homebuilding.co.uk/2011/02/14/wet-plaster-or-dry-lining/
Thanks for the reply. Seems screwing in the face plate clamps it to the board, that would suit OK. I'm not actually intending it for power sockets, just a little project I have in mind.
Kenny
"Retired" wrote in message
On 7/20/15 2:39 PM, Kenny wrote:

Explained here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v
tdMUE28Zo
Plywood should work if it is same (or close to same) thickness as the dry liner.
For the benefit of us USA readers, "drylining" is what we would call drywall or sheetrock, vs wet plaster.
http://www.homebuilding.co.uk/2011/02/14/wet-plaster-or-dry-lining/
On 7/20/2015 5:05 PM, Kenny wrote:

On this side of the pond (The Colonies) we have plastic rings which are open and meant for low/no voltage installs - e.g. computer cabling, antenna coax or flat cable and low voltage. Simple ring that provides a secure mount for the face plate of your choice. Little plastic ears on either side are extended by screwing them down. Nice to have around for that kind of work.