Cave House For Sale

Forgive me if this was already posted; I didn't see it and thought folks here might be interested in checking it out. It's pretty interesting; lots of great pictures and description.

Jo Ann

Wisconsin, which is now a tourist place. It originally started as a private house. Now it can be described as a house with collections of collections.

Art Todesco

The outside is great but the inside looks like something out of Betelgeuse. I'd have to pass.

Reply to
JimT

My ancient ancestors The Cavebillies would feel right at home.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

I enjoyed that. The presentation was good for me until I saw all the aweful outside buildings. Thanks.

Reply to
Clot

With such a reasonable price I am going to fire up my helicopter and fly there to buy it. I like rattlesnakes and scorpions. WW (grin)

Reply to
WW

Thanks, it was nice to look at, but I would consider living in a cave punishment.

Reply to
Jack Hammer