Cave House For Sale

Forgive me if this was already posted; I didn't see it and thought folks here might be interested in checking it out. It's pretty interesting; lots of great pictures and description.
http://thecavehouse.com /
On 4/8/2010 4:42 PM, Jo Ann wrote:

Wisconsin, which is now a tourist place. It originally started as a private house. Now it can be described as a house with collections of collections. http://www.thehouseontherock.com /

The outside is great but the inside looks like something out of Betelgeuse. I'd have to pass.
Jo Ann wrote:

My ancient ancestors The Cavebillies would feel right at home.
TDD
Jo Ann wrote:

I enjoyed that. The presentation was good for me until I saw all the aweful outside buildings. Thanks.

With such a reasonable price I am going to fire up my helicopter and fly there to buy it. I like rattlesnakes and scorpions. WW (grin)

Thanks, it was nice to look at, but I would consider living in a cave punishment.