CAUTION: potential problem supplier redux

I posted this cautionary note 2 days ago:
****I ordered a bidet attachment from www.bidet-mate.com and have not received anything other than the instant order confirmation. I have written, cordially, on two occassions and still nothing. I'm guessing that he's out of buisness but now my info is out there and who-knows-who has access to it. Just an FYI. *****
Well, it arrived today. Six months and several unanswered e-mails. I guess time and lack of communication are the only cautions now. The item is well made. I won't be installing it until next week.

Ah Jeez, I'm just not tuned in. That should be 6 *weeks* not months, later. Apologies all around for getting ahead of myself on the whole issue.
how do you like this device? how difficult was the install?

Ah Jeez, I'm just not tuned in. That should be 6 *weeks* not months, later. Apologies all around for getting ahead of myself on the whole issue.

to be missing.

I may be buying such a bidet soon. Looks like it won't be from that company.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

The product is fine and the price is good, Mark, but you just can't reach anyone at this company. Phone calls (a message only phone) and e-mails go unanswered and delivery time was 6 wks. Since I'm not planning on a ot water hook up the only parts that I need to supply are a 'Y' adapter and a supply line. Missing are valves and supply lines. I still like the unit.

I suppose I'd be spending a lot of that time worrying about it not coming.

I thought you got those parts with a bidet. Anyway, I'm sure they're available locally, do that wouldn't be much of a problem.