CAUTION: potential problem supplier

I ordered a bidet attachment from www.bidet-mate.com and have not received anything other than the instant order confirmation. I have written, cordially, on two occassions and still nothing. I'm guessing that he's out of buisness but now my info is out there and who-knows-who has access to it. Just an FYI.

Did they take your money yet? If not, who cares?

My concern is that I posted the credit card info and have no idea where that might lead. I've had my credit stolen and it's not much fun. Fortunately, the bidet arrived today - 6wks after ordering - and I'll be posting a retraction. They need to communicate to their customer's e-mails. I was getting nervous.
C & E wrote:

This is one of the problems with usenet. You got nervous and posted something that is damaging to the company's reputation, implying that they went out of business. You mentioned that you emailed them a couple of times. They have a toll free number - did you pick up the phone?
You were nervous due to your past experiences with identity theft (understandable, but it has absolutely nothing to do with the company you posted about), were minorly inconvenienced and posted something damaging that will be floating around usenet forever. Does that seem right to you?

<snip>
. Does that seem

*Nope* That's why I posted again at the top of the group to hopefully clear that up. But, you're right. Some may not read that follow up and make their judgement base on this hyper-emotional reaction. Deserved flame accepted.