Caulking used between brickmold and siding?

I had to replace a painted poplar brickmold due to rotting at the bottom. I put in new vinyl brickmold and it is now primed with BM exterior primer with mildewcide added. At this point, I need to seal the crack between the vinyl siding channel and the vinyl brickmold. The molding is white, the vinyl siding is a dull military green. What kind of caulk should be used for this vinyl application? After the sealing I plan to apply a finish of white exterior.

Paintable Acrylic latex caulk for exterior. Pliable, expands and contracts well.
Phisherman wrote:

Urethane caulk. Hard to find. but worth it.

The blue tube was $7 five years ago (aka bitch-a-thane). That could be good for building trains, buses, autos. Or even fire trucks.
I still have jeans with Urethane caulk on them.