Caulking problem

I had my shower re-built in August. It's a walk-in shower with two walls of tile and two wals with glass. Last week I noticed that the caulk between the floor and the walls was "ozzing" out. The junction of the walls also has caulking ozzing out down low. I called the people who built the shower and they are coming out Saturday to re-caulk.
Anyone know what the problem might be? Could it be they used the wrong kind of caulk? I don't know what they used.
Thanks.
Dave

are you sure it is caulking "oozing" out? or is it tile mastic which is NOT recommended for wet (shower) walls?
or maybe they used regular caulking instead of bathroom silicone.

Yes, it is caulking. Maybe it isn't 100% silicone, but maybe laytex?
Get a second opinion, WE cant see it, Caulk oozsing sounds like a floor moving, or a leak from BEHIND, or cheap caulk ? get Pros There to look

Might have been bad caulk. I bought some GE caulk from WalMart and used it in my roof, but it never set up and I had to do the whole job over.
--
Committees of Correspondence web page;
free men own guns - slaves don't