Caulking marble tile shower

We purchased a 5-year old home with walk-in marble tile shower that has developed small cracks between the tile walls and tile floor and also vertically between the side and back walls. The areas were originally grouted rather than caulked but I've been advised they should be caulked. Do I need to remove the existing grout first? Also, any advice on what's best to clean the marble around the joint before caulking?
bbvol wrote:

There is colored sanded caulking available if it's sanded grout. otherwise the standard tub and tile caulk in white. It wouldn't hurt to scratch out at least some of the grout if possible.
Mix household detergent with a little water to make a paste cleaner. No vinegar!

An important question to ask is why are they cracking? Are the tiles properly mounted on backerboard or did someone just slap them up onto drywall? You can seal all you like but if the wall behind them is bad then you're just postponing the inevitable.
Re-grouting would probably be better. They make tools to remove the old grout. Scrape it out and apply fresh grout. If they joints aren't tiny then it shouldn't be all that difficult.
Thanks! I think the tiles are installed properly - the cracks are only at the corners of the walls and where the floor and wall meet. I'll try removing some of the grout and then caulking.