Caulking flashing on roof

I'm closing on a house tomorrow. One thing the inspector pointed out was two holes in the flashing on the roof. He said they needed to be caulked.

I'm pretty sure I can handle doing that, but I have no idea what kind of caulk to use.

TIA,

sinister

100% pure clear silicone is what most people use. It does not store well long term after opened so be generous in the application.

Colbyt

Reply to
Colbyt

Thanks!