caulking

Can anyone recommend a solution to this problem. I installed a new shower kit two years past an very three months or so I have to clean/replace the caulking. I used 35 year mildew resistant caulking and still get mildew. Suggestions?
Spray the area with bleach before caulking and if mold starts , spray, before it grows out of control and ruins the caulk
Hi, Too humid? Pure Silicon mildew resistant caulking is white creamy color and it has quite a smell. Remove old caulking, clean the mildew with bleach make sure there is no moisture when you apply new caulking. If there is no vent. fan where the shower is, better install one. Tony
The Stephen's wrote:

And run the fan when applying the caulk!!!! The smell IS NOT nice in a confined space.
NJBrad
Thanks all. I did install a fan when I remodeled. I did not spray with bleach before applying new caulking. I'll re-set the caulking as you guys suggest! Thanks!!