Caulk-tile adhesion problem

I've re-caulked a floor to wall joint in a tile shower enclosure 3 times in 2 years and it keeps coming loose from the wall. It seems to stick to the floor ok. Preparation each time consisted of washing with detergent, drying, and wiping with methyl alcohol. The caulk used the last 2 times was a "siliconized" acrylic. Don't remember what I used the first time. Mold is not a problem.
Is there some kind of caulk (white) that has better adhesion properties, or is there a better way to prepare the tile surface?
You should be using 100% silicone.
--

Pop
"Martin" < snipped-for-privacy@swfla.rr.com> wrote in message
I did the same job last week. Get some powdered grout mix. That's the stuff that dries hard, like between the tiles. It's surprisingly easy to use because as it sets up, you can poke it with your finger to make fine adjustments. Also use some rubber surgical gloves and cleanup is instantaneous. -B

in
was
or