Caulk on Brick

Hello...
Is there any way to get old caulk off of brick?
Thanks much for any thoughts..

You can try heating it with a torch, not too much, just enough to soften it. Then take it off with a wire brush.
David DeBoer wrote:

All around a double windows I am painting..

On Fri, 12 Oct 2007 16:49:58 +0000, David DeBoer wrote:

It will come off but will require some elbow work.
David DeBoer wrote:

the problem around wood windows with limestone siding. I didn't contemplate trying to remove it from the limestone, as it was too rough, irregular and tough work. I cut back as well as I could and put new caulk and paint out to edge of the old to clean up appearance-wise. If the brick is smoothe enough, it might turn out well enough if you cut back, with sharp scraper or razor, to level it out.

A pressure washer with a turbo nozzle should do it
On Fri, 12 Oct 2007 15:09:45 GMT, "David DeBoer"

DAP CAULK-BE-GONE Caulk Remover . *
I've used it in around bathrooms. Apply and allow to set (not as long directions say) and remove.
http://www.dap.com/media/product_photos/CaulkBeGone.aspx
-- Oren
"I didnt say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you."