Caulk colors

I did my tub surround about 12 yrs ago in the then-popular color of bone. I needed to replace it and could only find off-white since it appears, by its absence in the big home improvement stores. So, my question is, "Have any of you folks seen this 'old' color anywhere? The new job is horrible looking. TIA

Reply to
C & E

Look at a tile store.

Reply to
gfretwell

"C & E" wrote in news:PKudnSoLwJEv7pHYnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@innernet.net:

There are several off whites in the box stores but you've said you've looked. Try a more dedicated tile store. If NG and you rally really want it and are willing to pay, I think thy will custom mix you some at certain places.

Reply to
Al Bundy

Do what I did Buy white caulk Buy some paint tints ( go to a real paint store) You do have to take the caulk out of the tube, I mixed it up in a can until I had a match ( dark Green ) I really can't remember how I applied it. I did use Latex caulk, I wouldn't even try it with Silicone.

Reply to
Sacramento Dave