cats pissing on the patio

Page 3 of 3

No, Jim. If I have a problem with an animal, THEN I put out the Fi-Shock in whatever arrangement I think will deter that type of animal from returning. I do not "bait" the area, having the shocker out there at all times.
I own my property, and whenever anything comes in from the outside, be it human or critter, they are subject to my rules. If they can behave and come and go, I let them do so freely. If they want to make a mess or tear the place up or act a fool, I deal with them. I wouldn't allow a human to piss on my back porch, why would I allow a stray cat? And, if I did have someone whizzing on my back porch, I'd set out the Fi-Shock for them, too. Once is all it takes.
Let's do this, Jim. I'll do what I want at my house, and you can do what you want at yours. Try to cut down on the pissing and moaning about what other people are doing on their own private property.
Deal?
BTW, I hunt with a gun, and follow all game laws.
Steve

Ah,so you're BAITING. Putting out food/water to DRAW IN animals,so you can shock them.I wonder if you hunt in this manner?
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik