Catholic Teacher 69s

This ain't rape...it's every teenage boy's dream come true.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/21/megan-mahoney-teacher-sex_n_6022546.html
On 10/21/2014 7:45 PM, Buck wrote:

You have to feel sorry for the "victim" of this terrible crime. We never had teachers worth a second look.
On 10/21/14, 8:59 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

How could she do such a thing to a statue!
On 10/21/2014 08:59 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

I'll bet the priest running the confessional was quite amused.
On Wednesday, October 22, 2014 3:46:52 AM UTC-5, Qwerty Uiop wrote:

You don't have to be Catholic to teacher or attend a Catholic school...sorry to ruin it for you crotch jockeys.
On 10/22/2014 7:17 AM, BenDarrenBach wrote:

Yes, but after 12 years of Catholic school,from what I've seen 99.99% of them are.
On Wednesday, October 22, 2014 8:05:37 AM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

I don't have numbers...but yours' are obviously biased. Non -Catholic teachers and lay teachers (no pun intended) would undoubtedly be 10 to 20% of the staff teachers. Students in the 3 to 5%...and yes I'm guessing too!
On 10/22/2014 6:27 PM, BenDarrenBach wrote:

In our grammar school, we had 0% non catholic students. In high school, out of 3200 student I knew of one. Can't be sure about the teachers, but back them Catholic schools did not pay well so they had to be dedicated.
On Wednesday, October 22, 2014 7:22:25 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

This site says non-Catholics are 16.4%...may be things have changed? http://www.uscatholic.org/blog/201404/should-catholic-schools-make-exceptions-non-catholic-students-28763
On 10/22/2014 9:24 PM, BenDarrenBach wrote:

Makes a lot of sense Public schools i many cities are downright terrible so you step up for the cost of tuition.
On 10/22/2014 9:01 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Back in the day (c mid '50's) that 0% figure was likely correct. Remember back then the mantra of the nuns. We were told we shouldn't associate with the non-Catholic kids since they would be going to hell anyway and why get sucked in.<g>
I think of that parochial (no pun intended) attitude whenever the topic of those "nasty Muslims" comes up.
On Thursday, October 23, 2014 6:51:36 AM UTC-5, Unquestionably Confused wro te:

I was in Catholic grammar school at the same time and have to say it was th e best formation and grounding of fundamentals I could have had. This was a large parish near Chicago...I saw nothing of any cruelty people talk about . And yes, all our teacher were nuns (except our once a week art teacher).
On 10/23/2014 4:35 PM, BenDarrenBach wrote: \

The nuns were strict but not cruel. I got a good education that made my life a good one. From what I understand of today's schools, some parent may consider it cruel.

+1
On Wed, 22 Oct 2014 04:17:26 -0700 (PDT), BenDarrenBach

    +1     It was heterosexual, an unacceptable anomaly in a real Catholic School. I'd guess she was Wicca.     []'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
On 10/22/2014 9:29 AM, Shadow wrote:

That is a strong allegation with nothing to back it up. I should interview her to find out. I'll conduct the interview on neutral ground, say, the Holiday Inn.