Cat off the Table?

Hi,

We have a very spoilt neutered Tom cat (only about 4 months old) that likes to jump on the dining room table while we are away from the home.

Other than violence to this charming fellow, is there any constructive methods proven to work to keep a cat off shelves, couners, tables etc.... I think he's part mountain goat.

I have shot him several times with a water pistol...I think he's starting to like water.

Any proven advice would be greatly appreciated.... Thanks...Jim

Reply to
Jimi

12-gauges are even better for avoidance behavior -- it would have only taken ONE shot...

If you have a quality air gun, you could kill the dog... I have one that is

1000 fps... I used it to quietly put a pellet in the butt of cats that used to get in my backyard...
Reply to
Grumman-581