Cat off the gas grill table

What happens if it's only 19 feet?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon (on backup com

I'd have to rig a pressure switch, the cat jumps down when I approach, or open the door.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon (on backup com

Did that a couple days ago.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon (on backup com

So how'd it do?

Reply to
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

I found a product for window boxes and garden beds that encourages cats to find another place. Its about 4 x 6 inches, with plastic pointed spikes sticking straight up. It doesn't hurt the cat but isn't comfortable either. they come in a bag of 4 or so. Not sure what it's actually called though.

bonnie in OK

Reply to
Bonnie Jean

-- I'd have to rig a pressure switch, the cat jumps down when I approach, or open the door.

Then just leave the door open.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Punji sticks. Wipe fresh shit on the points for best effect.

Reply to
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

Jim Yanik wrote in news:Xns99C5DCCB87F94jyanikkuanet@64.209.0.87:

So it is written. So it is done...

Reply to
Al Bundy

Get rid of the grill.

Reply to
Mr.Spock

Or gee...I don't know COVER the damn thing when you don't have food on it. Key-rist, birds could shit on it, rodents could crawl on it, and you're worried about the occasional cat ass? GET A GRIP! The cat's ass is cleaner than yours. Do you have kids? I guarantee that any cat's ass is cleaner than any part of your kid. I would MUCH rather eat food off a cat's ass than off any so-called "clean" counter in the kitchen of a breeder. Eeeuuuwww

Reply to
<h>

Need to go to the pharmacy, huh?

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

That&#39;s about as useful as a galon of cooking oil on the floor of the nursing home. Whoops!

Reply to
Stormin Mormon (on backup com

How about I UPS you the cat, and you can eat off its ass? Take movies, please.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon (on backup com

The glue dried up, but havn&#39;t seen the cat on the grill since then. Very successful.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon (on backup com

Is that RN or NVA?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon (on backup com

"Stormin Mormon \\(on backup computer\\)" wrote in news:47190adf$1$32520$ snipped-for-privacy@roadrunner.com:

I have my own cat.

just COVER the grill shelves when not in use,or wipe them off before use. a simple solution.

Reply to
Jim Yanik