Cat deodorant.

Anyone know of a true deodorant (NOT a reodorant) for cat urine in a carpet?
Peter.
HI,
FYI, you probably want to post this request in a "cat" newsgroup for best results - that said, there's a liquid sold in many petstores called "Natures Miracle" that I've used on everything from Skunk sprayed dog, to cat gak, to urine stains - with pretty good success. It's not a cover up, but a formula that utilizes certain amino acids and proteins to remove odors...
This stuff's not cheap - 12-15 dollars for a 16 oz. spray bottle - but I keep one in the closet (next to the tomato juice) w/ all the other pet stuff, knowing it's just a matter of time before I need it again...
Good luck,
Kevin O'

carpet?
but then you need something to get the blood stains out of the carpet... Kirsten

carpet?