carrier model 58mtb

Does anybody own a Carrier model 58MTB furnace, if so does it have a 2 stage blower. I had one installed last year,(this is the first winter) as I recalled it is supposed to start at low blower speed, and after so many minutes switch to a higher blower speed. Mine does not seem to do that, as far as I can tell by sound of it. It is really cold up here in Wisconsin. Thanks

Reply to
pacca

Are you cold, not heating enough My lennox goes to high on 2 degree temp difference, turn yours up maybe 5f to see if it kicks in, but some have a time mode instead, new, under warranty? Call carrier and your installer, even the online manual will tell you what it should do, im just guessin

Reply to
ransley