Carrier Infinity question

Hello folks and HVAC guys/gals, Have a question..Having a new house built, and they are installing the Carrier VS8000 furnace and the 38TDB Condensor unit with the Infinity control..I understand the system will run the AC on low speed to dehumidify, what does the system do in the winter when humidity is higher than the setting?? Will it run the furnace for heat and the AC for dehumidify or does it not dehumidify in the winter time? Thanks for your time and responses... John
John wrote:

Where do you live? In most parts of the world it is cold in the winter and the heat is on. The heating usually reduces the humidity enough or even too much. You will not see any moisture removed, but the same amount of moisture in warm air is much lower humidity (a relative number) than it was when the same air was cold.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

dehumidify,
does
Because you're so close to the problem I bet you forgot that in the winter time we just about always have to humidify. High, outside, humidity in the winter does not always mean a lot of actual moisture in the air (lbs water/cubic ft. of air). So when the air goes through the heating cycle the amount of moisture in the air doesn't change but the Relative Humidity does where, RH=amount of moisture in the air/amount of moisture that the air can hold at the temperature of the air. Then end result is that after being heated the air ends up being a little too dry. MLD

the
does
can
Thanks for the responses..We live in Bastrop Tx (Austin area) and sometimes we have a lot of rain in the winter and might have mild weather in which we might open the doors. This might raise the humidity in the home to an uncomfortable level and being the Infinity system is so advanced I thought maybe it would run the AC during furnace operation, but I guess that would really cut down the output of the furnace and probably overload the compressor...I didn't think about that aspect.... thanks! John