Carrier Infinity Noise

Installed a Carrier Infinity Air Conditioning/Heating system. When standing in the room above the furnace (dining room in a ranch) it seems like the furnace is a whole lot noisier than the one I replaced. When standing next to the furnace, I can hear a low noise (inducer?) which I assume gets amplified through my ductwork. The sound is louder than the compressor in my refrigerator... sounds a bit like a "motor" noise.

Reply to
Martin Lewis

I'm assuming that you "had" the furnace installed. I would call back the installing company and have them check the indoor blower for paper or something caught causing an unbalanced situation. If you're hearing the inducer, perhaps something is out of balance there as well. Either way, call your installing contractor back to check it.

Reply to
Zyp

If you wish, you may ask a question.

Reply to