Carrier infinity furnace - continuous fan electricity usage

Hi,
I just got installed Carrier Infinity furnace and was wandering if anyone now how much electricity continuous fan uses. I know that Carrier advertises usuage of about 80w/hour, but continuous fan could be setup to one of 7 availabale speeds. Anyone knows how much electricity is usage for each speed setup?
Thanks

advertises
speed
Should be in the documentation for the unit. It will depend on how you program it. My old AS used to run at 30% of full load all of the time. For my purposes that was fine.
No, it is not in documenation. I found there how to change continuos fand speed (switches or from any thermostat), but there was nothing about electricity usage. I was wandering as I would like to increase my fan speed but wanted to know if that would cause much more electicity usage.
Thanks

anyone

7
For