Carrier Infiniti thermostat

I have 2 carrier heat pump systems with Infiniti thermostats. The problem with the one thermostat is that if there is a power stoppage the thermostat defaults to the opposite system. That is, if it is in the warming mode, it will default to the cooling mode when the electricity comes back on. And visa versa. This happens on only one of the Infiniti thermostats. The other is ok. ??????????
On 8/10/2016 11:40 AM, snipped-for-privacy@icloud.com wrote:

No clue, but the first thing I'd do if it has a battery is to replace it. It may be losing settings.
On Wed, 10 Aug 2016 08:40:47 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@icloud.com wrote:

Which model thermostats do you have. The older vertical one, or the new touch one?
Probably the older vertical type as it controls via buttons/scrolling, housed inside the flip down door at the bottom. There is no touch screen. The systems (Carrier Performance hp compressor and Infinity Air Handler) were installed 4/2010.
On Thu, 11 Aug 2016 09:24:23 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@icloud.com wrote:

Looking at the manual for the new Infinity Touch series, there is a lot more than I see on the older ones. The vertical ones are stupid and unfriendly. I can't imagine being proud of its design.
Due to dropping the old wire inside the wall, I haven't yet set up my new one. I bought it on eBay. There are three variants:
N01 - No wi-fi C01 - Connects to your wi-fi W01 - Wi-fi router included
The W01 is overpriced. Most people are buying the C01. You should be able to pick one up for $400. Or a little more, if not patient. Make sure it is the latest version. For the C01 that is 13.02.
This is the link I was using (you may have to copy-and-paste to get all): http://www.ebay.com/dsc/i.html?_nkw =(SYSTXCCITC01,SYSTXCCITCO1)&_ex_kw=non+plate+SYSTXCCITN01&LH_TitleDesc=1
You will have to investigate using two on the same wi-fi.
Apparently,the one I have is the N01 type, which is wired. Do you happen to know the full model number of this item? I am trying to get it replaced under warranty. Again, any ideas on why this thermostat defaults to the opposite system after any type of power outage.
On Fri, 12 Aug 2016 06:54:08 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@icloud.com wrote:

The N01 is a touch screen model. The three model numbers I listed were all for the touch screen. Yours is either a SYSTXCCUIZ01-? or SYSTXCCUID01-?. Presumably at the Carrier website you can figure out the difference. Or pull them off the wall and look. They pull straight out.

I have no idea. I'm just a homeowner.