Carrier Corp.

Page 3 of 3
On 2/16/2016 9:40 AM, Micky wrote:

Thanks, Micky.

--
Maggie

On 2/16/2016 9:40 AM, Micky wrote:

apologize? That's seems a little weird.
I only wanted back up for the claims she made.
On Tue, 16 Feb 2016 11:11:13 -0600, SeaNymph

No. I didn't find the first post in the thread that mentioned God.

Even if I wanted to I coudlnt' keep track of who said what. I often forget who wrote a post in less than 3 minutes, especially when reading a lot of them to get a general idea, as I did this time.
If you weren't insulting then what I said doesn't apply to you.
On 2/16/2016 10:30 PM, Micky wrote:

apologize seems a little out of line without knowing how the conversation went. As for provocation, there was quite a bit of that.
On 2/16/2016 1:46 AM, Micky wrote:

Thanks, Micky.
I think some trolls came onto the group fueling the fire.
--
Maggie

They should also remember it was Hillary's hubby who finally got the deal done, at the same time he was also doing GATT. Walmart had already changed from being "America's store" to being the China outlet mall while Hillary was on the board of directors. I wonder if the Waltons are still sending them money.

More info I didn't know, thanks.
--
Tekkie

By no means did I mean to imply the Democrats are any less culpable than the Republicans.
On 2/14/2016 2:47 PM, Tony944 wrote:

Ross Perot can now comment on the giant sucking sound.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

If we actually had a Ross Perot kinda guy with his charts and graphs who would explain to the kids how much trouble they are in with the underfunded entitlements and the $19 Trillion dollar debt, they would not be so happy with Bernie and they might even start voting to throw grand momma from the train.

Unfortunately their grandparents maxed out the credit card. One day they will figure it out.

Sort of technical for them isn't it? Maybe if they write an app for phone they might get it or a video game shooting $$$ instead of bullets.
--
Tekkie

On 02/15/2016 08:01 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

He said it load and clear. Buchanan repeated it if anyone missed it the first time around. The sheep all thought it was someone else's job that would be going away.
On 2/14/2016 2:47 PM, Tony944 wrote:

New Equipment shipped with bilingual instructions; written in English also for gringos.
--
.
Christopher A. Young