Carried Around By the Dick

Attention Men Would you let someone carry you around by your dick? Probably not !!!!
So, why do you carry your electric power tools around by the cord? There isn't much difference, either of these actions can cause severe damage.
* Safety First *
Mister Safety
mister snipped-for-privacy@toolnet.net wrote:

I was wondering why my drill was making that happy moaning sound.
<< Would you let someone carry you around by your dick?

____Reply Separator_____
Geez, I hope this question doesn't cause the women readers to stop bowling ten pins!
Thank you Mr. Saftey guy, please wow us with more of the bleeding obvious

Attention Men
Would you change your tool handling habits account of a faulty comparison?
Probably not!
So why do people post such nonsense? There isn't much difference between people who post nonsense, and men who can't operate tools safely.
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Stormin Mormon wrote: