Carried Around By the Dick

Attention Men Would you let someone carry you around by your dick? Probably not !!!!

So, why do you carry your electric power tools around by the cord? There isn't much difference, either of these actions can cause severe damage.

  • Safety First *

Mister Safety

Reply to
mister_safety

I was wondering why my drill was making that happy moaning sound.

Reply to
F.H..

Probably not !!!! So, why do you carry your electric power tools around by the cord? >>

____Reply Separator_____

Geez, I hope this question doesn't cause the women readers to stop bowling ten pins!

Reply to
TOM KAN PA

Thank you Mr. Saftey guy, please wow us with more of the bleeding obvious

Reply to
DaveG

Attention Men

Would you change your tool handling habits account of a faulty comparison?

Probably not!

So why do people post such nonsense? There isn't much difference between people who post nonsense, and men who can't operate tools safely.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

pot - kettle - black

Reply to