Carpet spot dye

Any luck in dyeing chemical spots in a carpet, two about 3" dia. I won't do it myself but will try to find some one in the business. Carpet still in pretty good shape and don't want to replace it yet if it can be repaired.
Charlie wrote:

What is fiber content?

Sorry but not that knowledgeable, and I don't have a record of the purchase. Thanks

I'd go to a couple local carpet stores and ask them. They may be able to refer you to someone local that can do it. Of course if you can find someone that can do it, I doubt it will be perfect. If the spot is somewhere less noticeable, then I would think your chances of it turning out acceptable would be better.