Carpet Section

My son burned a section of our carpet (long story). The section is pretty small; no larger than 5 in. x 5 in. I do not have any extra pieces of carpet from when they installed the carpet originally. How much would it cost to have someone come out and replace a section that size? Obviously, they would have to somehow find a match to the color/type of carpet. It is a pretty common carpet (for Southern California).
Ryan
Even if it is common, they would have a hard time matching the color because of the wear. You might be able to cut out a small piece of the carpeting that is hidden, like in a closet, and patch it that way. For five inches, I would do it yourself. You should be able to get some double stick tape. Check with a local carpet installer. I am sure they could advise you.
Merry Christmas Pat

$87.65
I'm adding your story to my long list of reasons not to have kids.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

For which the rest of us in the gene pool thank you.
Kurt (You really did not expect me to be able to pass up such a great straight line did you?) Ullman
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com writes:

Now if only YOUR parents had that philosophy, the world would be a more pleasant place.
This is good news for the gene pool though, when someone stupid enough to say things like this chooses not to procreate!
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

Plus tax.