Carpet Problem

After approx. 3 years, our newly installed carpeting is "bubbling" up in several locations. I assume this is due to improper installation (failure to properly stretch?).
Looking for a possible solution for removing/reducing the bubbled areas.
Thanks in advance.
Art
Art wrote:

Typical. Have it re-stretched.
Call an installer and have the carpet re-stretched, preferably with a power stretcher.

While I suppose its possible I might end up replacing carpet or enriching lawyers at some point, what I'd rather do is fix it (if possible).
I can't see any physical damage to the area. The carpet fibers look fine and are still firmly attached. I see no evidence that anything has delaminated from anything. There is simply a small (8" or so diameter) area that is puckered.
Would saturating that area with water help it shrink back? Would having a carpet installer re-stretch it help? Sit something heavy there for a few days?