carpet edger

I have carpet in hallway and lino in bathroom on a concrete floor. How do I secure the edger to the concrete floor where lino and carpet meet. Just put nails into the pre-drilled holes in the carpet edger? Patt
Patt wrote: I have carpet in hallway and lino in bathroom on a concrete floor. How do I secure the edger to the concrete floor where lino and carpet meet. Just put nails into the pre-drilled holes in the carpet edger?
I like to drill a 7/16 holes in the concrete that line up with the holes in the material being used, then drive a 1/2 inch wooden plug in there. Then I can screw or nail my fasteners through the material. Or whatever. Tom

That might work if you drill a very slightly undersized hole.
I usually use tapcon screws or regular screws and non-fluted plastic anchors. Masonry nails might also work. I just happen to not like them very much.
Colbyt